TEFL Jobs Cadiz
EU passport holder with a degree + CELTA + 2 years of experience
For legal reasons related to work permits, we are unfortunately unable to consider non-EU passport holders
¿ What teachers value in us?
We as a School
We develop you as a teacher through in-service training programmes, and weekly meetings with director of studies to follow your progress
We appreciate our people
We respond to challenges & needs of clients and teachers and appreciate the work and efforts of our team and staff
Subsidise attendance at external training courses
We are good Listeners
We are honest, responsible, approachable, sensible and good listeners: we are here to help you
¿What we value in a teacher?
- enjoys teaching
- enjoys helping students learn
- likes a challenge and is flexible & creative in response
- is willing to learn
- is a constructive member of a team
- is responsible & sensible
- is honest & approachable
- likes to experiment intelligently with new ideas
- Teaching general English, business English, ESP to adult students both on and off-site (in companies).
- Teaching young learners (6+ years old) and teenagers.· Preparing students for Cambridge ESOL exams.
- 24 contact hours a week· Attendance at in-service training sessions· Starting salary €1,200 a month (gross) for full-time contracts
- Help in finding accommodation
- Help with local bureaucratic procedures· 9/10-month contracts from September/October to June.
- Some summer work available.
Do you meet the requirements?
Contact us for an enquiry